Operations assistant in a business club and real estate organization in Madrid Center
Salary(gross): 500 EUR monthly
Applying for the vacancy has ended
Our collaborator is a new type of real estate business which combines accommodation with services for their tenants which are normally business owners / freelancers who move temporally to Madrid to work in their projects. They have a business club / coworking as well as housing for the people who go to work.
They are looking for an operations intern to join their team.
The ideal candidate would be multifunctional working in the areas of revenue management, customer service, housekeeping management, maintenance, and general administration.
- Experience in hotels or serviced apartments is a plus
- A ‘Can-Do’ attitude, is eager to help out
- A genuine love of meeting and engaging with people
- English (other languages will be a plus) and Spanish B1-B2. Other languages are a plus.
- Good communication skills
- Warm and welcoming personality
- Will require some weekend and after hours work
- Strong Organizational skills
- Basic accounting and financial knowledge
- Basic social media skills
- Minimum of 3 months
- Revenue management: Booking requests, questions and clarifications, check-ins and updating calendar.
- Contact with customers prior to their arrival making all the necessary arrangements
- Apartment Check-ins: an explanation of the apartment as well as information on the surrounding area
- Point of contact during guest stay in Madrid
- Deal with any maintenance requests
- Coordinate weekly cleaning service and apartment changeovers
- Manage stock level for cleaning products and rooms amenities
- Coordinate linen deliveries
- Final check of apartments before customers arrive
- Customers reviews at the end of stays
- Review and allocate revenues and costs associated with areas of responsibility
- Prepare user manuals specific to each apartment
- Develop a standard list of recommendations in the neighborhood
500 € / month, possibilities to join the team after the internship.