Intern in Fuel Stock Controlling Team
Salary(gross): 500 EUR monthly
Applying for the vacancy has ended
Looking for new opportunities in your career? Wherever you’re heading, let’s go there together.
Our ambition is to be an exceptional place to work. We will put our very best effort into your personal and professional development – because when you grow, we grow. Our dream is to be the world’s preferred destination for convenience and fuel. Whatever your goal is, let’s make each other’s dreams come true. Come grow with us.
The position will be placed in the Supply Chain Optimization department in Business Centre. The main focus of the role in the department is to support reconciliation of fuel stock (Stock Controlling) across the value chain in Circle K network. The position will be a part of the Stock Controlling practice.
- Student of Finance, Business administration or relevant
- Fluency in English and Latvian
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Analytical mindset, attention to details
- Positive attitude and willingness to gain new skills
- Take part in securing, controlling and following up the fuel stock
- Perform data analysis
- Help colleagues to resolve discrepancies and errors
- Paid internship
- Fruit in the office
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Career opportunities
- New technologies
- Great working conditions
- Great team
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • till 15.09.2019
- Work • Salary(gross): from 500 to 800 EUR monthly • till 09.09.2019
- Internship • Salary(gross): 500 EUR monthly • till 02.09.2019
- Internship • till 03.09.2019
About the company
Circle K Business Centre (previously Statoil Fuel & Retail Business Centre) was established in January 2012 and has been rapidly growing ever since. Today approximately 550 employees are working here at Business Centre, delivering professional services in several languages to 8 countries: Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia and Ireland. Circle K Business Centre supports Circle K Europe within Finance & Control, IT, HR, Transport Fuel, and Customer Service.