Apply till 01.09.2019
Our collaborator is a young and modern hotel chain, born in 2001. We have the most complete selection of central and boutique hotels in Spain. With state-of- the-art technology and located in emblematic buildings of the main Spanish cities, we offer 33 design hotels in the centre of Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Valencia or Bilbao. They are unique accommodations specially designed to guarantee the maximum comfort. The internship is located in Madrid.
- Studies: Tourism is a plus. Revenue master is a plus.
- Revenues knowledge.
- Languages: English high level
- Student is required to receive Erasmus training agreement for whole internship period!
- Rates decision making according with sales channel and occupancy.
- Upload these fees in the different travel agents websites.
- Make new contracts with websites, profile and hotel positioning in social networks review, special prices and promotions, and other strategic actions within Revenue Management.
- Monitoring the presence of their website in travel agents websites such as trivago, tripadvisor and booking.
- Update existing information in google, google maps and google earth.
- Competence and positioning analysis.
- Salary: 600 €/ gross
- Hours/week. Full time.
- Timetable. 9:00 - 18:00 (30 min for lunch). Schedule summer from 8:00 to 15:00
- Minimum duration. 6 months.
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • till 15.09.2019
- Internship • till 19.09.2019
- Internship • till 05.09.2019
- Internship • till 13.09.2019