Data Operations Intern
Applying for the vacancy has ended
Solvay Riga SBS offers the opportunity to have a paid internship in one of the largest teams - Data Operations, where you will have opportunity to learn SAP ERP system and support Data Operations and Migration team to provide outstanding Data Maintenance.
This is an excellent opportunity to get experience in an international company and be hired after a successful internship as a full-time employee.
- Good written and spoken English skills;
- High accuracy and ability to work with high volume of data;
- Basic understanding of office tools (Excel, Gmail. Gsuit);
- Highly driven and motivated to learn and prove themselves in an international environment.
- Day-to-day master data maintenance in Solvay ERP systems;
- Communication with stakeholders (mainly internal clients) on the status of their request;
- Support Data teams with different ad hoc requests.
- Opportunities to develop your career in an international environment
- Professional training and inspiring opportunities to learn from the experts
- Fixed-term contract with the potential to have a full-time employment
- Paid scholarship of 350 Euros 30h/per week
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • Salary(gross): from 300 to 1800 EUR monthly • till 21.03.2020
- Internship • till 13.03.2020
- Internship • till 14.03.2020
- Internship • Salary(gross): 430 EUR monthly • till 18.03.2020
About the company
Solvay Business Services Latvia - is a part of Solvay Group that is an international chemical and advanced materials production company. Solvay is headquartered in Brussels with about 27 000 employees spread across 62 countries.
Solvay Business Services in Riga operates as Global Business Services Center and provides variety of services to Solvay group. 200 employees work in Data Management, Finance, HR, IT, Order Fulfilment, Procurement and Hazard Communication. We speak English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Latvian and Dutch. Among our employees are students, young specialists and experienced professionals with knowledge to share.